Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Brasserie 19 in River Oaks is seeking welcoming and poised hosts to join our team. We are an upscale, high energy neighborhood restaurant with the best clientele that Houston has to offer.
Located in the center of the River Oaks Shopping Center, we are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, so scheduling is flexible. Experience with OpenTable is a plus, however not required. Must feel comfortable taking phone reservations as well as having face time with the guest. W
We offer competitive pay and a fantastic team to work with in an enjoyable environment. Please attach resume or apply in person at 1962 W Gray Houston, TX 77019 Monday to Friday 2 pm - 4pm.
Servers & Bussers
Brasserie 19 is now interviewing experienced Servers and Bussers. If you are a passionate hospitality industry professional in search of a steady clientele to serve and a beautiful restaurant space to perform in, we would love to chat with you.
We are a high volume, upscale French restaurant in the heart of River Oaks. As we approach the busy season, we would love to welcome some great folks to join our work family.
We offer flexible shifts and schedules, for full and part time positions.
We are one of the many successful restaurants of Clark Cooper Concepts. Come see what all the hype is about!
Please reply to this add with your resume, or apply in person at 1962 W Gray, Monday to Thursday 2-4pm
With its crisp white interior and gorgeous table-hopping crowd, Brasserie 19 is easily the most see and be seen restaurant in town. The high-octane ambience is fueled by one of the city’s best wine lists – an unconventional approach to pricing that has every table topped with a bottle.
The Managers job is to successfully lead, manage and drive all aspects of the business including but not limited to:
- Hiring, training, developing, scheduling and management of all staff
- Setting, driving and maintaining all levels of hospitality including:
- Motivating and mentoring staff’s knowledge and development
- Inspiring and delighting our guests
- Committing oneself to excellence in food, wine and service
- Must have a thorough and complete understanding of financial statements including profit and loss in order to insure the highest level of profitability
- Strategize and implement effective cost control programs
- Maintain quality control by investigating and resolving all issues
- Comply with all safety, health and beverage regulations in order to protect against all legal liability
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling and general cleanliness
- Must have the ability to create, implement and manage staff training and development programs
- Facilities management-maintain the integrity of the entire facility working closely with the landlord and managing all R&M vendors
- Perform all human resource management within the scope of company guidelines
- Motivate, lead and inspire all staff with exceptional communication skills
- Management and maintenance of all operational procedures at their highest level
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or owner
The Manager must be self-motivated, driven, inspiring and hospitality driven. They must also have keen people and business skills which include communication skills, motivation skills, leadership skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills, and business skills. As important is the ability to maintain a positive team-oriented and supportive attitude. The Manager’s job is multi-faceted and incorporates all of the above attributes in order to balance the needs of the owners, the guests and staff insuring the overall success of the business.